Dina Alcalay Pearlman - Founder, Art Director, Chief Creator
Dina is a versatile visual arts professional, creative director, and educator. She has worked in photography, graphic design and web design since 1985, and has a broad understanding of visual communications media. She learned how to use computers very early on in the digital revolution, and this gives her a unique advantage in today’s market.
Dina’s first web experience was in the Dot-Com era, creating web pages in the late 1990s. She was worked for numerous clients and collectively has 17 years in educational web services.
Dina is comfortable with all facets of web development including coding, UI/UX design, project management, SEO and general marketing. In addition, she brings over 20 years of graphic design including design, production and branding in print media and has designed everything from tote bags to full-length books.
Jen Jeglinski - Associate Graphic Designer, Production, Social Media, SEO
Jen Jeglinski specializes in website design, logos & branding, advertising design and more. She received a BFA in Fine Arts from SUNY New Paltz, and a BS in Graphic Design from SUNY Ulster. She has been working in the art and business fields for the past 20 years and brings strong organizational and communication skills to the team. From web to print design, she handles all areas of digital artwork. In addition, she handles social media and SEO.See more of Jen's work
Shannah White - Coder & IT
Shannah White started coding in HTML and CSS back in 1998. In spite of her deep love for horses, the woods, and all things organic, she found website development neatly rewarding. She added PHP and MySQL to her repertoire, deriving satisfaction from developing the logic with which websites think. In today’s world of CMS popularity and practicality, Shannah specializes in Drupal. She likes Drupal because it thinks the way she does.
Ruperto Ifil - Communications Consultant
– Former Director of Operations for Hispanic distance learning organization HITM, NY, NY
– Former Vice-President and General Manager for the Terrie Williams Agency, (Public Relations) NY, NY
– Administrator for Alexander Design Associates, NY, NY
– Bilingual: Fluent Spanish
David Laks - Video Editing & Production, Drone Photography, Music Soundtrack Composition
– Master’s degree in Educational Media Design & Technology
– Certified Technology Integration Specialist
– Member of the Ulster County Chamber of Commerce and BNI Business Networking International
– Music Educator
– Full Service Video Editing and Production
– Aerial Drone video operation